I want to start out by saying that this salad is delicious! Not to mention it’s super easy to make (it takes all of 10 minutes), and is a perfect accompaniment to any main. Or, if you’re like me and need a no-hassle snack, this is your go to.
The combination of sweetness from the strawberries and tartness from the lemon garlic vinaigrette balances the dish nicely. Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!
Total time: ~10 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
For the salad:
- 2 cups of arugula
- 4 to 6 strawberries, cut up into bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup herbed goat cheese
- 1/3 cup walnuts, halved
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- freshly cracked pepper
- Combine all of the salad ingredients.
- Combine the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Refrigerate the two components separately, and combine only when you are ready to eat!